Report a fake Twitter account named after me, Sana Javed

"Someone is misusing my name and making inappropriate tweets about politics, which is unfortunate. Senior journalists are retweeting my fake tweets without confirmation," the actress said.

KARACHI: Actress Sana Javed, who recently tied the knot with popular singer Umair Jaswal, has appealed to report a fake Twitter account named after her. But Sana Javed has given important information to her fans and shared a screenshot of the fake Twitter account named after her in the story.


In her Insta Story, Sana Javed appealed to the fans, saying, "Please report this Twitter account as it is not my account." The actress wrote in her message that " He is tweeting inappropriately and unfortunately senior journalists are also retweeting these fake tweets without confirmation. "The link to my official Twitter account is in the Instagram bio," he said of his official Twitter account.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post